Saturday, January 24, 2009

Embarking.

Well, hello world. :) Here I am. I've been meaning to set up a blog for myself for quite some time, now. I don't know why I haven't done it sooner, but there it is. Finally, when my teacher for Doctrine and Covenants here at the Y made a weekly blog post a required part of our grade, I mustered up the incentive to create a blog. For the class, we're required to respond to our class readings and write our personal thoughts, so my first several posts will contain a lot of my thoughts about those things, but I anticipate using it for other thoughts too. Heaven knows I have plenty of them. There are so many things that I want to mull over and think and talk about that I rarely get to discuss with anyone. Maybe this will be a way to do that. Whether it is or not, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment