Thursday, December 23, 2010

Return from hiatus: The Home Edition

Texting conversation between Erik, Sharon, and later, me. We were all in the same room at once.

Sharon: You so fine you blow my mind.

Erik: You so fly I say oh my.

S: You so bodacious I less efficacious.

Later...

L: You both so weird I feel afeared.

S: You so weird I am endeared.

E: You so proper I feel dopper. (dapper)

L: You so hip you make me flip.

S: You so golden I am beholden.

E: You so coo you make me poo.

L: You so whoppin I soon be droppin.

E: Is that a fat joke? You so mean I eat lima beans.

L: You so lean I gonna scream.

I love my family.


3 comments:

  1. I said... I'M GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!

    I've missed your blog.

    ...

    ..

    ... hellooooo....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see that your life has been so steady and constant and that nothing significant has changed things up for you over the past seven months.

    How are your roommates? Tell them hello for me!

    ReplyDelete