Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heaven scent?

The other day I was running in a nearby neighborhood, when I suddenly smelled a very strong odor of marijuana. Mmmm. It's this sickly sweet, rotting kind of flavor to the smoke, for those of you who are so unfortunate as to never have smelled weed before. When I was a senior in high school, one girl who sat next to me in choir used to go and smoke weed at lunch every day...and she told me so. So she felt fabulously...free every day, and I got to smell the aftermath. And, since choir was right after lunch and our chairs in choir had to be touching each other...I got to know that smell very well. It was so nice to smell that lovely smell that brought back so many memories when I was out on my run the other day. So....nostalgic? 

I ran faster so I could get away from it. Ick.

I wish you all a very scentsual day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment