Monday, August 17, 2009

Toes


These are my toes.

I have painted my toes dozens of times in my young life. Yet I have never painted them red. Bright orange, glittery green, electric blue with sparkles, yes. But never bright red. I am a redhead. Someone told me once when I was about six years old that redheads should not wear red. So I've had a complex ever since, and thought that this caveat even extended to my toenails.

It doesn't. Tracy proves it.

They are cute. I especially like how when I wear my black flip flops, they accent the color nicely. I think I shall do this more often.

Isn't it great to try new things? Even if they are as uneventful as painting my toes red? After all, it's he little things that matter, right? I think I'll keep it up. Like, maybe I'll cross the Atlantic in 15 days.

Yeah, that sounds fun.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I love you so much :D I miss you like crazy, but I'm sooo excited for you to go to Europe :D but yes, dear, your toes do look quite fabulous in that shade of red. I think you should do it more often :D love you!

    ReplyDelete