Monday, April 26, 2010

Breathing.

I've had this picture in my inspiration folder on my computer for a while now, and I'm not sure where I got it, unfortunately. Gorgeous, no?

This semester has been one of the hardest I've had since being at college, and for several weeks, I have felt like I had been trying to swim and/or tread water...without ever taking a breath. I've been figuratively holding my breath...and with the end of the semester and moving out, I finally surfaced on Wednesday night as I drove home in torrential rain.

So I haven't blogged because I've been sleeping, reading, exercising, family-ing...oh, and planning our family trip to England. :) I haven't been able to write a whole lot because I feel so intellectually and emotionally fried. Especially having left these beautiful women:

I'll probably return to the blogging world in another day or two. Meanwhile, I'm just enjoying the air above water.

2 comments:

  1. You're great Lisa :-) I'm glad that you're alive again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're breathing again. I'm sure it's been tough to have to move out of that apartment.

    ReplyDelete