Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm flattered.

There is this blog that I follow, called theapronstage.com. I love it--the posts are generally not too long, whimsical, well-written, funny and/or meaningful without saying too much, and always clever. Lots of people follow it, and it's often as fun to read everyone's comments as it is to read the posts themselves, because it attracts a talented, educated, Christian (especially LDS) audience, and everyone is so insightful and good at what they do. On Fridays, they have a guest post, and this week, they decided to use one of my previously written posts. 

I'm very flattered and really excited about it. You can see it here. But you should probably go to the blog to read all the other things posted, because there are lots of others that are much better written and more beautiful. And funnier. Especially yesterday's post. But it's a lovely confidence booster all the same.

1 comment:

  1. I can already see it- the beginnings of your 50,000 follower professional blog readership. You'll start giving away prizes and people will stop you on the street. Just remember I saw it first.

    ReplyDelete